Thursday, April 26, 2012

Getting Ready for Insurgent!

May 1st has a lot of books coming out that I am all but giddy for.

The First

Aprilynne Pike
Book 4 in the Wings series
GoodReads for Synopsis

I fell in love with this series and have been eagerly waiting for the last. And I adore Aprilynne Pike. Tamani all the way baby!






 And next is Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Book 2 in the Divergent series.
GoodReads for Synopsis

Oh my god. Divergent was frikking amazing. I'm still talking people into reading it! So, Insurgent comes out Tuesday. Veronica Roth, on her blog, pointed out that there will be no recap. So, if you don't have time to read Divergent again you may be worried that you're gonna be up a creek. Fear not! Veronica has saved us all. She posted a recap for everyone. Woot! Clicky here to read it!

So yeah, I am off to read it because lord knows I do not remember! Who the hell is Will again?

No comments:

Post a Comment