Friday, May 25, 2012

First Line Friday

Hello and welcome to a new feature* at Random Acts of Books and More. First Line Friday will showcase unique, fun, and interesting first lines from books that have either been reviewed by me, or that I've seen floating about.


Today's First Line comes to us from Deadly Cool which was reviewed yesterday :D


There are three things you never want to find in your boyfriend's locker: a sweaty jockstrap, a D minus on last week's history paper, and an empty condom wrapper.
Lucky me, I'd hit the trifecta.






*I tried finding an originating source for this possible meme. I've seen several different versions floating about cyberspace, but not sure what the home is. If I have stepped on any toes, my most sincere apologies, it was not intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment