Monday, April 16, 2012

Unbreak My Heart ~ Melissa C. Walker

Clem is spending the summer cooped up with her parents and little sister, Olive, on a boat. She really doesn't want to be there, but she wants to be home even less. Something happened and now she is a social pariah. As a result, Clem lost her best friend and she is now depressed and spending as much time alone as possible-not an easy task when you're on a 40 foot boat!

At a port one day, Clem bumps into a red haired guy named James. They keep running into each other on the sea and land. Can James pull Clem out of her funk? Can he help heal her?

All in all, this was a beautiful book. I absolutely adored it, and I am so glad I read it after being disappointed with Small Town Sinners. But somehow I could not put this one down and fell in love. I hope you like it too!

If you're like me, once you find out 'what Clem did' it is probably going to piss you off. The unfairness of it is just ridiculous... UGH! But, sadly, it is very realistic and is quite a common occurrence.

No comments:

Post a Comment