Wednesday, August 22, 2012

In My Mailbox {3}

In  My Mailbox, a weekly meme from Kristi over at The Story Siren. I've decided to do mine on Mondays (or for this week, Wednesday) for two reasons. Sundays I just do not want to do anything but vegetate. And this would be a good way to start the week!









Publisher/Author Contest Wins:
Splintered (ARC) yayayayay!
Nocturne (paperback, love it!)

Library:
God Save the Queen (loved this book!)
Black Heart
Entwined
I'm Not Her



So, have you read any of these? What did you think? Share your IMM or STS with me in the comments!


Also, don't forget the Big 30 Contest going on here. There are about 18 more days to sign up!

2 comments:

  1. Eek! I'm so excited (and nervous) that you won my ARC! Wow, my book looks pretty plump up there against those others. Oooh, ENTWINED is one I've been dying to read...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying to decide the perfect moment to read Splintered :D Maybe after the semester ends and I can like totally fall into it, because I know I am going to!

      Delete