Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Summer of Sequels

Perusing the bookstore the other day, I realized that I am SOOOO behind on sequels, series, trilogies, etc. Some I am on book two, or only have like one to go to finish the series

So I have decided that the Summer 2013 will be my

SUMMER OF SEQUELS!

Yay!

And of course, after deciding that, I had to make a list of course :) Wanna see it?

Taken by the Storm (Raised by Wolves #3) - Jennifer Lynn Barnes
The Essence (Pledge #2) - Kimberly Derting
Blue Bloods- (Need to read 4-7) - Melissa de la Cruz
A Fractured Light - Joceyln Davies
Insurgent - Veronica Roth (omg I know...how could I be behind on this one!)
Destined (Wings #4) - Aprilynne Pike
Supernaturally & Endlessly (Paranormalcy #2, 3) - Kiersten White
Once & Rise (Eve # 2, 3) - Anna Carey
Crossed & Reached (Matched #2, 3) - Ally Conde
The Calling & The Rising (Darkness Rising # 2, 3) - Kelley Armstrong
Darkness Falls & Eternally Yours (Immortal Beloved #2,3) - Cate Tiernan
Before I Wake & With All My Soul (Soul Screamers #6, 7) - Rachel Vincent
Guardian of he Gate & Circle of Fire (Prophecy of the Sisters #2,3) - Michelle Zink
Wings of the Wicked & Shadows in the Silence (Angelfire #2,3) - Courtney Allison Moulton
Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) - Tahereh Mafi
Spellbound (Hex Hall #3) - Rachel Hawkins
The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #2) - Michelle Hodkin
Iron Knight & the various novellas (Iron Fey #4) - Julie Kagawa
Hidden (Firelight #3) - Sophie Jordan
Speed of Light (Fenestra #3) - Amber Kizer
Soul Bound & Blood Forever (Blood Coven Vampire #7, 8) Mari Mancusi
Dark Triumph (Grave Mercy #2) - Robin LaFevers
Until I Die & If I Should Die (Revenants #2,3) - Amy Plum
Madness Underneath (Shades of London #2) - Maureen Johnson
Havoc & Ravage (Deviants #2,3) - Jeff Sampson



What's on your sequel list for the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment