Friday, April 13, 2012

Shift ~ Jeri Smith-Ready

Shift is book two in the Shade Trilogy by Jeri Smith-Ready. Typically, I find that book two in a series is not all that great, luckily, I have been proved wrong with Shift (and another book I finished today).

Aura is trying to move on after the loss and re-loss of her boyfriend Logan. Now he is back from Shading. Aura is torn between her past with Logan, and her future with Zachary.

As more secrets about Aura and Zachary come to light, they are in more danger from the authorities. Meanwhile, Aura must help Logan pass on. Can Aura protect her heart and do what needs to be done, or will she fall into safety?

Again, fantastic book. I love this series and can't wait for Shine. For once this is a love triangle I can deal with. It makes sense. And my favorite part of Shift is the ending. Don't worry, I'm not going to spoil it, but damn. What a wonderful way to end a book, and it isn't even the last!

No comments:

Post a Comment